A Classic Car
Build a Classic Car
Give Your Classic Car a Modern Rebuild
A rebuild blends the nostalgia of America’s most popular hot rods, muscle cars and classic cars with updated parts and technology. From the outside, the car looks exactly the same as the day it first hit the road — but once you look under the hood, you’ll find it’s been enhanced with modern modifications. An added benefit that might fuel your decision to rebuild vs. restore: those updated touches come with boosted performance and increased reliability.
- A one-stop shop for your restomod needs, we prioritize the car — meaning safety comes first. Each rebuild comes with a one-year warranty.
- Because of the flexibility of using modern parts, restomod projects tend to be more common and less expensive than a restoration.
- A restomod maintains its outward appearance, but gains the advantages of a modern-day vehicle. Upgrades vary based on the client’s needs and wants.
Restore a Classic Car
HIGH-END RESTORATION. HIGHER QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP.
When Jax Speed Shop completes a restoration, it means we’re aiming to return your vehicle to its original condition — or better. The process of a high-end restoration starts with an overall inspection to understand the extent of the project. We remove all the parts from the vehicle, and piece-by-piece our team rebuilds or replaces the parts until it’s as similar to the original specifications as we can get. When we’re finished, the car maintains the nostalgia associated with its time period, while still being safe enough to operate as a daily driver.
- Similar to a rebuild, we offer a one-stop shop for car restoration. No matter your project, we’ve got an expert team here to fuel your dream.
- Restorations focus on classic cars that have been refurbished to their factory specifications. This requires restoring your original factory parts — or finding old parts that have never been sold or restoring a used part to like-new condition.
- Taking on an authentic high-end restoration tends to be more expensive and time-consuming than a rebuild.
- Complete classic vehicle builds and restorations
- Complete classic vehicle service and repair including engine, transmission, drivetrain
- Complete classic vehicle paint and autobody
- Classic vehicle sales and consignments
- Classic vehicle inspections, pre-purchase inspections, and consulting
- Secure storage and maintenance
- Speed Shop part sales – including race fuel, nitrous and custom hoses
From repair to restoration, modifications to maintenance, we offer a one-stop shop for your classic automotive needs, providing services and support for classic cars, resto-mods, hot rods, American muscle and more.
- We meet you and your vehicle to discover what you want to get out of our project. That full classic inspection, starting at $500, relies on more than 50 years of classic car knowledge and the technical experience to discover any underlying problems with your vehicle. We’ll then provide you an accurate report that puts safety and reliability at the forefront.
- Often, you can expect a wait to get your car in the shop — as we only bring in vehicles that we’re currently restoring.
- We take care of your vehicle as if it was our own, delivering vehicles that reflect the highest quality of craftsmanship. Because of the care we take with each project, there is no standard timeframe for vehicle delivery. Some take weeks; some take months.
- Before we return your vehicle, we test drive the classic car for a week to ensure it’s running smoothly.
- Restoring a classic vehicle means a lot of care and continued maintenance. We always follow-up with our clients within 24 hours after they leave with their restored vehicle — and moving forward, we’re here to help however you need us.
The Roadmap to our Process
Every car is unique — and our process provides a driving force that keeps us focused on how to best serve your needs.
- Introduction + Inspection
- Restoration + Rebuild
- Test Drive + Follow-Up